March 12 at 7:30 PM | D.C. United vs. Chicago Fire at Audi Field
Gear up for matchday! Here's everything you need to know before the match.
D.C. United Celebrates International Women's Day
D.C. United is celebrating International Women's Day at our March 12 match against the Chicago Fire with a special ticket package that includes pre-match entry to a Women’s Leadership Panel Discussion & Networking Event. To learn more about the event and what D.C. United is doing to celebrate International Women's Day, click here.
Gates Open: 6:00 PM
Pre-Match Show Presented by Audi: 7:00 PM
Pre-Match Show streams on dcunited.com
Tune in on NBC Sports Washington+, TeleXitos, dcunited.com, and ESPN+ (out of market stream)
Kick-Off: 7:30 PM
Club Shop Match Day Hours of Operation
- The Club Shop opens 4 hours before kickoff (3:30 p.m. EST)
Food & Beverage
- Coffee will be available at most concessions stands
- Hot chocolate will be available and sold by select hawkers through the stadium
- New concession stands menu items include Grilled Cheese/Bacon & Tomato Grilled Cheese, Cheese Steaks, Meatballs, Boneless Wings (with the sauce of guests' choosing), Bulgogi Bowls, and more…
- Quick and easier ways to pay at concession stands with the Shift4 payment system
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Mask Policy: The Audi Field mask policy continues to be aligned with the guidelines per the Mayor’s Office. Per the latest Health Guidelines issued by the Mayor’s Office as of March 1, 2022, masks are no longer required to be worn while indoors at entertainment venues, this includes Audi Field. We encourage those who feel more comfortable wearing a mask to continue to do so.
All tickets for the match are available through mobile devices; please download your ticket in advance. The easiest place to access your mobile tickets is through the official D.C. United Mobile App.
You can access your tickets by using either the app, or your D.C. United Account Manager. Once logged in, select Manage Tickets and add all of your tickets to either your Apple or GooglePay Wallet. We strongly recommend adding your tickets to your Wallet prior to arriving at the venue, for ease of entry.
Gates open 1.5 hours prior to kickoff. We recommend entering through the gate notated on your digital ticket to eliminate lines upon entry to Audi Field.
For a detailed list of matchday or stadium-related information, refer to the A-to-Z Guide.
To expedite entry into Audi Field, we strongly encourage fans not to bring bags to the stadium. If you must bring a bag to the stadium, please see the important info below or visit our Bag Policy page.
- No bags larger than 14" by 14" by 6" will be allowed into Audi Field
- No backpacks will be allowed ("cinch bags" that fit the size restriction will be allowed)
- Other bag types that will NOT be allowed at Audi Field include: coolers, luggage, large purses, or other similar bags that exceed the size restriction
Audi Field offers a wide variety of food and beverage options. Visit our Concessions page to view a full menu.
At each D.C. United regular season home match, when you pay with ApplePay, get bottled water for just $2! This offer is valid at every concession stand location and through mobile order for pick-up.
GETTING TO AUDI FIELD
Visit our Transportation guide for recommended routes getting to Audi Field.
Reserve Parking with SpotHero: We recommend booking convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation's leading parking reservations app.
To reserve your parking spot, visit the Audi Field SpotHero Parking page and book a spot with rates up to 50% off drive-up.
For additional matchday information, visit our Matchday homepage.