To expedite entry into Audi Field, we strongly encourage fans not to bring bags to the stadium. Designated lanes will be set up for fans with bags and fans without bags. If you must bring a bag to the stadium, please see the important information below.
- No bags larger than 14” by 14” by 6” will be allowed into Audi Field.
- No backpacks will be allowed (“cinch bags” that fit the size restriction will be allowed).
- Other bag types that will NOT be allowed at Audi Field include: coolers, luggage, large purses, or other similar bags that exceed the size restriction.
Bag Policy FAQ
Diapers and wipes can be carried in any bag that meets our bag policy. However, large diaper bags are not permitted.
Yes—only one-piece, foam seat cushions with no covers are permitted as long as they do not exceed 16” wide and do not have armrests or a metal back.
Yes, blankets will still be permitted. Fans will be able to bring blankets by tossing them over a shoulder or arm so that they can be easily screened.
Fans carrying bags that do not meet the bag policy criteria will be turned away from the stadium. Additionally, Binbox lockers will be available outside of the gates for fans to store their non-compliant bags.
There will be a separate entrance to allow screenings of these bags and medically necessary items. Please contact guest services for more information in advance of coming to a match at firstname.lastname@example.org
• To speed the security screening process, make sure that any bags being carried in meet D.C. United and Audi Field's bag policy guidelines.
• We will have dedicated no-bag and bag lanes at each gate to help streamline the process.
• Remove any jackets or other large, bulky items from your bag and carry these in hand. When the contents of your bag are clearly visible, staff can screen bags without requiring any contents to be removed. If blankets or other items conceal the contents of a bag, staff must request that they be removed in order for screening to take place, delaying the process.
• When approaching the metal detector, remove any keys, coins or other metal objects from your pockets and hold these in hand.
• If at all possible, do not bring a bag with you! Guests without bags will experience a much quicker entry into the stadium.
In addition to the bag policy, please click here to view our prohibited and permitted items lists.
We look forward to hosting you at Audi Field!