In-Kind Donation Requests for 2023 D.C. United Season
D.C. United are committed to supporting programs and non-profit organizations that make a positive impact throughout the Washington, D.C. area.
Giving back allows D.C. United to support a great number of organizations, which in turn helps make a difference. D.C. United supports various organizations’ programs and fundraising efforts by providing tickets, signed memorabilia/merchandise, and experiences.
All requests must be submitted through one of the forms below. Requests will not be accepted by email.
In-Kind Donation Guidelines:
- All requests must come from a registered 501(c)(3) organization and the Tax ID number must be provided.
- All requests must be submitted at least six (6) weeks in advance of the date of the event.
- Please provide a brief explanation of the event including how the requested item(s) will be used.
- Requests must come from organizations within the greater Washington Metropolitan area.
- D.C. United is unable to provide monetary donations.
- Donated items must be picked up from Audi Field and donated tickets will be sent electronically.
- All recipients of donated tickets are required to have 75% or more of the tickets scanned and utilized for the match date in which tickets were provided for.
- Submission of this application does not guarantee an in-kind donation.
- Due to the high volume of requests, we are unfortunately unable to respond to each individual request. You will receive an email confirmation if your request has been approved.