D.C. United are committed to supporting programs and non-profit organizations that make a positive impact throughout the Washington, D.C. area. Giving back allows D.C. United to support a great number of organizations, which in turn help those in need. D.C. United supports various organizations' fundraising endeavors through the donation of D.C. United memorabilia and merchandise.
The following request policy has been developed as a way to create consistency and fairness to the organizations that ask for D.C. United’s support:
- Requests must be received AT LEAST 6 WEEKS prior to the event date.
- All requests must be submitted online through our Donation Request Form (below). Requests submitted via email, fax, mail or phone will NOT be considered.
- Due to the number of requests we receive, we can only donate to each organization once per calendar year.
- Requests must be submitted with a Non-Profit Tax ID number.
- Requests are not granted for organizations outside of the Greater Washington, D.C. area.
- D.C. United does not make financial contributions or grant sponsorship requests.
- Submission of this application does not guarantee a donation.
MAKING A REQUEST:
Please be aware that we attempt to fulfill as many requests as possible but cannot guarantee that every donation request will be met.
- In order for your organization to be considered for a charitable donation, you must complete the online Donation Request Form below
- Before sending a request, please note that D.C. United DOES NOT accept items to be signed (any items sent will not be returned), provide items for personal collections/use, contribute to business award incentive programs, or donate to organizations soliciting requests on behalf of a third party (all requests must be received directly from the charity).