D.C. United are committed to supporting programs and non-profit organizations that make a positive impact throughout the DMV area.
The following request policy has been developed as a way to create consistency and fairness to the organizations that ask for D.C. United’s support.
- Only requests submitted through the below form will be considered. Request will not be accepted via mail, fax, phone or email.
- Requests must be submitted via the Typeform at least 6 weeks in advance of the date or match.
- Be prepared to provide a brief explanation of the organization, event, contact name, contact email, contact number, complete mailing address as well as the organization’s Federal Tax ID number.
- Requests are not granted for organizations outside of the Greater Washington, D.C. area.
- D.C. United does not make financial contributions or grant sponsorship.
- For all ticket requests, you must use 70% of the donated tickets to be considered for future donations.
- Please do not submit duplicate requests.
- Approved requests are usually filled within 30 days of event or match.
- Our goal is to assist as many organizations as possible with in-kind donations. Please note that we will continue to make a good faith effort to accommodate as many requests as possible.
- D.C. United are unable to donate to for-profit companies – including employee appreciation days/holiday events.
- All requests must be received directly from the charitable organization.
- Must be 18 years or older to submit a request.
- All requests are subject to approval by D.C. United.
- Submission of this application does not guarantee donation.