Ticketholder agrees that neither the ticketholder nor anyone in their party will attend any match if any one or more of the following is true on the day of such match:
- Within the 14 days prior to the match, ticketholders has (or any person in the ticketholder’s party of with who ticketholder has had close contact has) tested positive for, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19;
- Within the 48 hours prior to the match, the ticketholder has (or any person in the ticketholder’s party of with whom the ticketholder has close contact has) experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fevor of 100.4F (38.0C) or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 as identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention;
- Within the 14 days prior to the match, the ticketholder has (or any person in the ticketholder’s party of with who ticketholder has had close contact has) traveled to any state or international territory identified by federal or applicable local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
- In addition, under the Health Promise, the ticketholder agrees that they will use their best efforts to not re-sell, transfer or otherwise provide any of their tickets to anyone other than their own trusted acquaintances or family, unless the ticketholder is re-selling or transferring all such tickets (entire blocks or pods) to one party.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This ticket is a revocable license that only grants the ticketholder a one-time entry to Audi Field (the “Stadium”) and a spectator seat, or standing room, for the specified game (the “Event”). Dates and times of the Event are subject to change or cancellation. The holder, on behalf of the holder, the holder’s guests and any accompanying minors (collectively, the "Holder"), agrees that: admission is contingent on Holder’s agreement to Stadium policies, the below terms and conditions as well as those available at www.mlssoccer.com/fan-code-of-conduct (collectively, the “Terms”); and by using this ticket to enter the Stadium, Holder is deemed to have read the Terms and agreed to be bound by them. Failure to comply with any of the Terms, shall result in forfeiture of this license and all rights arising hereunder without refund and shall entitle Management to pursue all additional legal remedies available to it. Admission may be refused or withdrawn or Holder ejected at the sole discretion of the Stadium, Major League Soccer, LLC (“MLS”), DC Stadium LLC or DC Soccer, LLC and their affiliates (the “Club” and, collectively with the Stadium and MLS, “Management”).
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY if admission is refused or revoked, or the game is not played for any reason, is a refund of up to the ticket price set by Management (the “Face Value”), unless otherwise provided below. IN NO EVENT SHALL MANAGEMENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES BEYOND THE FACE VALUE OF THE TICKET.
- Holder and Holder's belongings may be searched upon entering the Stadium, and prohibited items may be confiscated, at the sole discretion of the Management. Holder consents to such searches and waives any and all claims relating to them. If Holder does not consent to such searches, Holder will be denied entry or ejected from the Stadium without refund. Further, Management reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject any person whose conduct, in Management’s sole discretion, violates these Terms, any applicable code of conduct, or is otherwise disorderly, without refund. Inappropriate behavior or abusive language may result in ejection (without refund), forfeiture of season ticket privileges, and/or other legal action. Refund to Holder of the Face Value shall automatically terminate Holder’s rights hereunder.
- Holder agrees not to create, transmit, display, distribute, exploit, misappropriate or sell (or aid in such activity) any description or account (in any form, whether text, data or visual, and including, without limitation, play-by-play data) of the Event for any commercial, non-personal, purpose. Holder agrees not to create, transmit, display, distribute, exploit or sell (or aid in such activity) any photographs, images, videos, livestreams, audio or other form of display or public performance or reproduction of any portion of the Event (the Works). Notwithstanding the foregoing, Holder agrees that by using this ticket to enter the Stadium, Holder shall be deemed to have signed this ticket and granted MLS an exclusive worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to all rights associated with the Works. Holder also grants irrevocable permission to MLS and the Club (and their sponsors, licensees, advertisers, broadcasters, designees and agents) to use, publish, edit, and alter Holder’s image, likeness, voice, actions and statements in any medium including, without limitation, any audio, video, film, photographs, social media, exhibition, publication or reproduction of the Event for any purpose without further authorization or compensation and waives all claims and potential claims relating to such use unless prohibited by law.
- HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS, known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, arising from or relating in any way to the Event, whether occurring before, during, or after the Event, including, without limitation, the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness (including exposure to a bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness), the risk of physical injury or death, however caused, whether by players or objects such as balls entering the spectator area, or otherwise, as well as the risks of lost, stolen or damaged property. The Event may include light, sound or electronic displays that may potentially trigger seizures for people with epilepsy. Holder hereby waives and releases all claims and potential claims relating to all aforementioned risks, hazards and dangers including, but not limited to, the risk of being injured by balls, players and/or other people or objects which may enter the spectator area and cause serious injury.
- In particular, Holder expressly and unconditionally assumes all risks, hazards and dangers known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, and relating or incidental to the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation or variation thereof “COVID-19”). Holder understands and agrees that (a) COVID-19 is extremely contagious and there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people are present; (b) no precautions, including the protocols that will be implemented as part of the Event, can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19; (c) people of all ages and health conditions, including healthy young people, have been adversely affected by COVID-19; (d) certain people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on their age or underlying medical conditions; and (e) exposure to COVID-19 can result in being subject to quarantine requirements, illness, disability, and other short-term and long-term health effects, including death, regardless of a person’s age or health condition.
- Holder hereby certifies, warrants, represents, agrees and covenants to Management that the Holder is: (a) free of any mental or physical condition, ailment or injury (medical or otherwise) which would, in and of itself or in conjunction with any other circumstance, (i) impair, prevent or prohibit Holder from attending the Event, (ii) be affected, aggravated or worsen in any way as a result, directly or indirectly, by Holder’s attendance at the Event, or (iii) present a risk to the health of another Event Holder; and (b) of sound mind and body and not under the influence of alcohol or any drug or medication which may in any way impair Holder’s ability agree to these Terms, fully understand the respective intent and meaning of all of the terms hereof or to attend the Event.
- Holder, agrees to forever indemnify, release, discharge and hold harmless Management from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses arising out of or relating to Holder’s attendance the Event and all activities associated therewith, whether or not such claims arise from alleged negligence. Holder understands that these Terms discharge Management from any and all liability or claims Holder may have against Management with respect to but not limited to bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, property damage and any and all other liability that may result.
- Holder hereby consents to have Management, and/or an emergency medical technician, nurse, doctor of medicine render to Holder any and all aid, medical assistance and/or treatment deemed reasonably necessary to Holder’s health and well-being. Holder agrees to be financially responsible for the costs of such aid, assistance and/or treatment.
- Management is not responsible for, and may refuse to honor, any duplicate or duplicated, lost, stolen, destroyed or counterfeit tickets. Use of this ticket in violation of any law including, without limitation, the unlawful resale or unlawful attempted resale of this ticket is strictly prohibited and will result in seizure, revocation and/or forfeiture of this license without refund or compensation. This ticket is not redeemable for cash and may not be used for, or in connection with, any commercial or trade purposes including, but not limited to, advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes, giveaways, gambling or gaming activities, without the express written consent of the Club and MLS.
- These Terms shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Washington, D.C. (except as provided below). Any dispute or claim related to, or arising from, this ticket shall be resolved by mandatory, confidential, final, and binding arbitration to take place in Washington, D.C. Holder and Management each agree that all disputes shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and each waives any right to litigate in court or arbitrate any claim as a class action, representative action, or class arbitration. If Holder does not consent to this clause, Holder must leave or not enter the Stadium. This clause is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act.
- If any of the above Terms shall be determined or found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, then such term or provision shall be deemed severed from the balance of this release, which shall continue in full force and effect as if any such term or provision had not been contained herein.