2023 Group Sales & Pricing FAQ
How many people qualify for a group?
Our group rates start at 10 people.
Do I need to pay for my tickets when I select a match?
No, you have two options to pay for your group tickets:
- Place a deposit and then pay off your group experience two weeks out from the match
- Pay when you select your match
How can I purchase my tickets?
Please call or email your group sales concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our chat feature to help grow and finalize your group.
What forms of payment do you take?
All major credit and debit cards or checks.
How do I access or print my tickets?
Once you finalize your group with a D.C. United group specialist, you will be able to access your tickets and your group’s tickets on the D.C. United mobile app or via the D.C. United Account Manager. For additional help, visit our Mobile Ticketing page. All Audi Field events are mobile entry only. Printed tickets are not available at Audi Field.
How do I distribute tickets to my group?
To transfer your tickets to your group, you will need to log in to the D.C. United app or log into your D.C. United account manager at Home Page | D.C. United (ticketmaster.com). Transferring your tickets is simple!
1) Log into the app
2) Select your game
3) Select the tickets that you want to transfer
4) Add the first name, last name, and email of the person you want to send the tickets to
5) Click transfer tickets
For additional questions about digital tickets, visit our Mobile Ticketing page.
What benefits does my group receive?
Your group will receive:
- Up to 30% savings off single match pricing
- Be seated together
- Have your group name on the scoreboard at halftime
- A dedicated group sales specialist to help you organize your group and create your ideal D.C. United match day experience