Interested in having your personal message displayed on the video board during a D.C. United match?
D.C. United will display welcome, birthday, wedding, or anniversary messages on the Audi Field video board at D.C. United home matches for a $100 donation to the D.C. United Foundation.
The D.C. United Foundation aims to provide youth in the DMV the tools necessary to soar on and off the pitch, while also seeking to level the playing field for communities by harnessing the power of sport. We prioritize serving populations that lack equitable access to important resources, educating and empowering the next generation and using our platform to lift people up and support their visions.
- All requests must be received up to 72 hours before the requested match date. All requests are subject to availability.
- Messages must be 25 characters or less, including spaces and punctuation.
- Messages can include a photo in a high-res digital format (JPG or PNG file type).
- Name in Lights requests may be submitted through the form below. The D.C. United Foundation will be in touch within 5 business days of this request.
- Messages will run during pre-match and the 41-43 minutes of the first half.
- The D.C. United Foundation will provide you with an email invoice to submit your payment/donation once your request is approved.
- Note: D.C. United will have complete editorial control over all content of messages and reserves the right to refuse any request.