D.C. United are hosting Play on the Pitch presented by OrthoVirginia on Saturday, October 16th before the Black-and-Red take on Nashville SC at 7:30 PM. This is a unique opportunity for youth teams to play on the same field as the D.C. United! Fill out the form below, to learn how to reserve your spot.
Please Note: Cleats/Turf shoes are PROHIBITED.
- One (1) hour, fun, small sided 5v5 tournament on Audi Field!
- Team age groups must be from U8 to U12
- If any participant is wearing cleats/turf shoes, he/she will not be allowed to participate. Indoor tennis shoes are acceptable, only shoes with studs are not allowed.
- Please have the team dressed and ready prior to entry into the stadium. We recommend your team bring an alternate jersey in the event of a color conflict, as we are limited in our pinnie inventory.
- D.C. United will provide water and soccer balls for participating teams. No outside food or beverages will be allowed in the stadium. Soccer balls are also not allowed into the stadium. Everyone entering the stadium will need their own ticket to be able to enter, including all participants.
- Teams will be assigned a field. Parents will be seated in the west seating located between 120 and 130 for the best viewing experience.
- All participating teams must purchase at least 35 tickets to the D.C. United vs. Nashville SC match on October 16th
- Check-In Time: 3:00PM
- Play on the Pitch: 3:45 PM – 4:45 PM
- Teams Leave Stadium: 5:00 PM
- Gates Open: 6:00 PM
- Kick-Off: 7:30 PM