Only five days remain until the Black-and-Red christen their new home at Audi Field on July 14 against the Vancouver Whitecaps. Join United as we count down the days until we finally come home. Check out the list of events leading up to matchday on the 14, and click here to buy tickets to the inaugural match.
Submit a photo on Twitter or Instagram using #UnitedAtHome throughout the week. Photo submissions will be used in the Audi Field photo mosaic, a photo time capsule commemorating those that make up the fabric of D.C. United.
Audi Field Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and Housewarming Party
- Autograph booths with your favorite D.C. United players, including the newest member of the Black-and-Red, Wayne Rooney
- Beer garden
- José Andrés food trucks
- Sneak peek inside Audi Field
- Photo booth
Tuesday & Wednesday
World Cup Watch Parties with D.C. United
- Pick up D.C. United swag before the first match and enter to win a signed Wayne Rooney jersey
- English broadcast: Fado Irish Pub
- Spanish broadcast: Freedom Plaza
- Party starts at 1 PM both days
Inaugural match ticket giveaway
- Pay close attention to D.C. United social media at 10 AM for your chance to win the first pair of tickets to the inaugural match at Audi Field!
Happy Hour at Bardo Beer Garden (4:30-6:30 PM)
- Located just blocks away from the brand new Audi Field
- The final pair of tickets will be given away, as well as D.C. United swag before the big game on Saturday.
- Audi Field's brand new fan plaza opens at 4 PM and is your place to party before kickoff featuring a live concert by White Ford Bronco!
- Beer garden
- Photo mosaic - stop by to take a picture using #UnitedAtHome to be added to the fan mosaic, a photo time capsule that will be hung permanently at Audi Field.
- Food trucks
- Free D.C. United swag
- Opening of the brand new Club Shop, one of the largest in MLS, opening at 4 PM.
- Gates open at 6 PM