The D.C. United app is the official insiders’ app for the Black-and-Red. Be the first to receive important team news, stats and scores and stay connected with the club both at home and on the road. The app can be found the App Store or Google Play Store.
For more information on how to use the D.C. United App for mobile ticketing at Audi Field, please click here.
Where can I find the D.C. United app?
- The D.C. United App is available for iOS and Android phones and can be found on the App Store and Google Play Store.
Can I use the D.C. United app for paperless entry to Audi Field?
- Yes, the app is the easiest way to gain entry to Audi Field whether you have a season ticket membership, are attending with a group, or purchased single match tickets through Ticketmaster.
Can I manage my ticket account through the D.C. United app?
- Yes, all the functionality of your D.C. United Account Manager as well as additional Fan Allocation Money functionality are available through the D.C. United official app.
How do I manage my tickets through the app?
- Open the app and click the “Tickets” tab. Once there, select “Manage My Tickets” and you will be asked to log into your account. If you have season/group tickets, use your account manager credentials. If you purchased season tickets through Ticketmaster, use your Ticketmaster credentials to log in. For additional information on how to manage your tickets through the app, click here.
I'm a Season Ticket Member, will I be able to access all my tickets through the app?
- Yes, once you are logged in to your account all of your tickets will be available.
Can I purchase tickets through the app?
- Yes, under the “Tickets” tab you can select the “Buy Tickets” option where you can purchase tickets directly from Ticketmaster.
Can I trade in my tickets for FAM (Fan Allocation Money) through the app?
- Yes, you are able to access and use FAM through the app.
Can I order concessions from the app?
- Yes, you are able to order concessions for express pickup through the "Food & Drinks" button under the "Stadium" section of the app.
For questions regarding the app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.