The D.C. United app is the official insiders’ app for the Black-and-Red. Be the first to receive important team news, stats and scores and stay connected with the club both at home and on the road. The app can be found the App Store or Google Play Store.
For more information on how to use the D.C. United App for mobile ticketing at Audi Field please click here.
- The D.C. United App is available for iOS and Android phones and can be found on the App Store and Google Play Store.
- Yes, the app is the easiest way to gain entry to Audi Field whether you have a season ticket membership, are attending with a group, or purchased single match tickets through Ticketmaster.
- Yes, all the functionality of your D.C. United Account Manager as well as additional Fan Allocation Money functionality are available through the D.C. United official app.
- Open the app and click the “Tickets” tab. Once there, select “Manage My Tickets” and you will be asked to log into your account. If you have season/group tickets, use your account manager credentials. If you purchased season tickets through Ticketmaster, use your Ticketmaster credentials to log in.
- Yes, once you are logged in to your account all of your tickets will be available. Note: Tickets will be loaded onto Season Ticket Members' accounts by June 26.
- Yes, once you access your account, select the particular tickets you want to send and press the “Send” button. You will be given options to select how you want to communicate the transfer to the D.C. United fan you would like to send your tickets.
- Yes, under the “Tickets” tab you can select the “Buy Tickets” option where you can purchase tickets directly from Ticketmaster.
- Yes, though not currently available on this initial release, you will be able to trade in your tickets for FAM through the app.
Note: for opening night only one concessions stand will be available for express pickup ordering.
- Yes, you will be able to order concessions for express pickup through the "Food & Drinks" button under the "Stadium" section of the app.
For questions regarding the app you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org