Pick up a copy before every match. Each issue will contain new content and stats specific to that day’s match. Hurry! There are a limited number of copies.
- D.C. United news and notes
- Match previews for both teams
- Three of the top stories from around MLS
- A profile on Daniel Woolard
- A spotlight on Academy player Patrick Foss
- A special back page photo from United’s history
- And much more!
Be sure to pay careful attention when you pick-up your copy of Matchday. Several issues will have a gold sticker on the back – should you find one, take it to the Customer Service Center to pick up a prize.
Prizes may include:
- Andy Najar bobblehead
- 2012 D.C. United jersey
- Autographed Andy Najar poster
- Commemorative Ben Olsen's Chili Bowl t-shirt
Several copies will also be signed each match by the profiled player. Check the mini-poster at the center of each issues to see if your copy is signed.
Where to get Matchday
Your first chance to pick-up the inaugural issue of Matchday is in Lot 8 at the D.C. United tailgate. Come by our customer service tent and be among the first to page through the new program.
At each match, you’ll be able to pick up Matchday at the following locations:
Upon entering Main Gate, Gate A and Gate F
D.C. United Team Store
All merchandise stands
The Customer Service Center (located behind Section 307)
Complimentary copies will be left for Club seat holders, Field Level seat holders and guests in the VW Lounge.