Donations are an essential part of D.C. United's community outreach efforts and provide the team the opportunity to generate positive impact throughout the Washington, D.C. area. Giving back allows D.C. United to support a great number of organizations, which in turn help those in need.
Related: Donate to United for D.C.
MAKING A REQUEST
The following request policy has been developed as a way to create consistency and fairness to the organizations that ask for D.C. United's support:
- All donation requests must be submitted in writing at least six weeks in advance of the fundraising event. If there is a publication deadline or a date by which the donation is needed, requests must be submitted in writing at least six weeks before this date. No telephone calls will be accepted.
- Due to the large number of inquiries we receive, we face the unfortunate task of making decisions and allocating resources responsibly. Therefore, not all requests are fulfilled, and consideration will not be given to organizations outside of the Metropolitan DC area.
- We are unable to provide support for churches, synagogues or other places of worship for sectarian religious purposes.
- In addition, D.C. United may be able to assist organizations only once per calendar year.
- D.C. United doesnt not consider or grant monetary or sponsorship request.
- D.C. United does not accept requests for personally signed items
- Request a donation now