D.C. United are happy to support non-profit organizations located within the Greater Washington, D.C. area in support of their fundraising and community engagement efforts through in-kind ticket donations. A high volume of requests are received each month, we ask that you follow our guidelines in order to qualify for consideration.
- Only requests submitted online to dcunited.com/ticketdonations will be reviewed. Mailed, faxed or emailed requests will not be accepted.
- Requests must be received by Community Relations at least 6 weeks in advance of the date of the event.
- Be prepared to provide a brief explanation of the event, including date, contact name, contact email, contact phone number, complete mailing address and the organization's Federal Tax ID number.
- Incomplete requests will not be considered.
- Please do not submit duplicate requests.
- You must use at least 60% of all donated tickets per request to be considered for future donations.
- Approved requests are usually filled within 30 days of the event date. Requests received with long lead times may not be filled right away but kept in our files for fulfillment approximately 30 days from the event date.
- Due to the vast number of donation appeals received, we must limit our donations to organizations within the Greater Washington, D.C. area.
- Our goal is to assist as many groups as possible with ticket donations. Please note that we will continue to make a good faith effort to accommodate as many requests as we can across various organizations and causes.
- We are unable to donate to for-profit companies -- including employee appreciation days/holiday events.
- Audi Field is a mobile-only venue, meaning that all tickets will be sent virtually to the requester.
- All requests are subject to approval by D.C. United.