- Where will the new stadium be located?
The stadium will be located on the southwest waterfront of Washington, D.C., only three blocks away from Nationals ballpark with close proximity to the SW Waterfront and Navy Yard metro stations.
- When will the stadium open?
The stadium is scheduled to open in the spring of 2018.
- How many seats will there be in the new stadium?
- How many suites will there be in the new stadium?
There will be thirty-two total suites.
- What do I need to do if I already have a Full Season Ticket?
You are already on the list! By renewing your seats for 2016 and 2017 you will retain your position on the priority list. Priority is based on seat location and tenure as a Full Season Member with the club.
- Can I wait to buy until the new stadium opens?
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that fans that wait will be provided an opportunity to purchase seats. The only way to guarantee a seat is to become a full season ticket member for 2016.
- How do I book my season tickets?
To purchase your season tickets, please book an appointment to visit the Preview Center. This will provide you the best in-depth look at what seating areas will best fit your lifestyle. To book by phone, please call 202-587-5000.
- What happens at the preview center?
Fans will have the opportunity to use augmented and virtual reality tools to conceptualize the new stadium experience and the various seating options. Our friendly team members will be on hand to guide you through the process of selecting the best seats at the new stadium and answer any questions you may have.
- When do I get to pick my seats in the new stadium?
We are currently finalizing details on the seat selection timeline and will communicate details at later date.