As D.C. United continues to Kick Childhood Cancer through the month of September, you have a chance to contribute to the fight and own a piece of United history through this special auction. Through Sept. 17 at 8 PM fans have the chance to bid on exclusive memorabilia, including a signed Wayne Rooney jersey, with all proceeds going to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Click here to browse the selection and bid on items.
A complete list of items up for auction can be found below:
- Autographed Wayne Rooney jersey.
- Autographed Luciano Acosta jersey.
- Autographed Steven Birnbaum jersey.
- Team-signed 2018 Kick Childhood Cancer match ball.
- 20x30 print of "The Tackle" against Orlando City SC on Aug. 12, signed by Wayne Rooney.
- 20x30 print of Luciano Acosta, signed by Acosta.
- 20x30 print of Paul Arriola, signed by Arriola.