Major League Soccer and Wells Fargo are recognizing individuals who promote goodwill, demonstrate leadership qualities and help to improve lives within their community. Join Major League Soccer and Wells Fargo’s efforts to recognize leaders in your community by nominating them for the 2016 MLS WORKS Community MVP Contest now.
Now through June 28, 2016 at 8:00 PM ET, Major League Soccer fans will have the opportunity to nominate themselves or another leader in the community who uses soccer as a tool to make a positive impact in one of the following areas:
- Social Issues focusing on inclusion, diversity and equality
- Health Issues affecting men, women or children
- Community Service for a local, national or international charity or community organization
One (1) Community MVP will be selected to represent each of the 20 MLS clubs. Community MVP finalists will receive:
- Two (2) tickets to a 2016 MLS match
- Local recognition
- Trip for two (2) to the 2016 AT&T MLS All-Star Game in San Jose, CA to include:
- Accommodations for two (2) nights
- Roundtrip coach airfare for two (2)
- One (1) 2016 AT&T MLS All-Star gift bag
- Two (2) tickets to the 2016 AT&T MLS All-Star Game on July 28 at Avaya Stadium
- National recognition during halftime at the 2016 AT&T MLS All-Star Game
- 19 finalists will receive a $1,000 donation for their selected charity
- Wells Fargo Stagecoach Horse Award
- Opportunity to participate in the All-Star Festivities, including the MLS WORKS All-Star Day of Service presented by Wells Fargo
One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a $10,000 donation for their selected charity.
Grand Prize winner will be determined based on the voting results during a three-week contest window; July 7, 2016 at 12:00 PM EDT through July 28, 2016 at 4:00 PM EDT.
July 28: Grand Prize winner announced during the halftime ceremony at the 2016 AT&T MLS All-Star Game