Tonight, D.C. United faces the New England Revolution for the first time in 2009. The game is set to kickoff at 7 p.m. ET at RFK Stadium and will be broadcast on ESPN2 and ESPN Deportes. You can listen on the radio in English (1050 AM) or in Spanish (730 AM).
The coaching staff will have a difficult task ahead of them this evening, as nearly every player on the 24-man roster is available. The only two players still listed on the injury list are Josh Wicks (hip flexor straing) and Greg Janicki (post-concussion syndrome), and they're listed as 'probable.'
Here are the articles you should be reading before tonight's match:
- Emilio's scoring gives United a lift - By Steven Goff (The Washington Post)
- Emilio gives United Hope - By John Haydon (The Washington Times)
- Better fitness is helping Emilio return to form - By Craig Stouffer (Washington Examiner)
- D.C. United hope to hit faster gear - By Charles Boehm (dcunited.com)
- Revolution's lineup in flux - By Monique Walker (The Boston Globe)
- Restart for Revolution - By Kyle McCarthy (Boston Herald)
- Traditional Eastern powers clash in D.C. - by Jeff Carlisle (espn.com)
As always, we'll take your score predictions in the comments section. Guess correctly and you may win two tickets to an upcoming United home game.