Calling all fans, designers and artists. You now have the opportunity to design and submit the cover to be featured in the Matchday Program distributed at all United home matches! Submissions are on a rolling basis for the remainder of the season. Whether you draw inspiration from a specific matchup, player(s) and/or theme nights, the choice is yours. The designer of selected covers will win a signed copy of the match day program!
- The organization will handle specific match information and headers, including team marks. Please submit art only, not what you would consider a finished cover.
- 5in. x 8in. with .25in. bleeds
- Image MUST be 300 dpi
- File formats MUST be .eps
Email your file to email@example.com today!
Please note: If you wish to submit art for a specific match, please email your design NO LATER than 10 days before the match.
The organizer is DC Soccer, LLC ("D.C. United").
- D.C. United reserve the right to suspend or terminate the competition or amend these terms and conditions.
- Any questions and comments should be directed to D.C. United in writing to: D.C. United Communications, 2400 East Capitol St SE, Washington, D.C., 20003
- The submitter owns the copyright to their entry as well as any attached media as its author. The submitter confirms that any individuals shown in submitted media, other than D.C. United coaches or players, have given their consent for their likeness to be used before the entry is submitted.
- By submitting a Matchday cover, the submitter grants D.C. United the right to use all submitted material(s) to their discretion and benefit, in perpetuity, in all manners of distribution including, but not limited to: print and digital publications, editorial and advertising campaigns, mobile app and website. The submitter waives the right to any form of compensation.
- The submitter confirms that the media is your own original work and does not infringe any copyright or other intellectual property right of any third party. You confirm the entries have not been published previously in/on any other publication or website.
- The decision on which entries are used, and on which subsequent channel, are to be made solely by D.C. United whose decision is final.
- Entries must not show inappropriate or dangerous behaviour, be obscene, distasteful, offensive or in breach of any law or regulation, Major League Soccer regulations, or Club policies.
- Design shall NOT:
- Include trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by entrant or used without permission (such as company names, music, photographs, works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media), other than the trademarks and logos of the New England Revolution and the Revolution opponent for the applicable Match day (please note: all MLS club marks are owned and granted for use by MLS) ;
- Reveal any personal information about an individual, including such person’s name, address, phone number, or email address, or any other information that may be used to track, contact, or impersonate that individual;
- Contain profanity, pornographic, or sexual content, content promoting alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms, or weapons, hateful content of any kind, or any other offensive, indecent, obscene or inappropriate content;
- Defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about other people or companies; or
- Contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other identifying elements of any person, living or dead, without permission.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable and no such correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the contest will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2017 Home MLS Schedule
Note: All times ET
|1||Saturday, March 4||Sporting Kansas City||7 PM||NC8|
|3||Saturday, March 18||Columbus Crew SC||7 PM||NC8|
|4||Saturday, April 1||Philadelphia Union||7 PM||NC8|
|5||Saturday, April 8||New York City FC||4 PM||UniMás|
|9||Saturday, May 6||Montreal Impact||6 PM||NC8|
|10||Saturday, May 13||Philadelphia Union||7 PM||NC8|
|11||Saturday, May 20||Chicago Fire||4 PM||UniMás|
|14||Saturday, June 3||LA Galaxy||7 PM||NC8|
|16||Wednesday, June 21||Atlanta United FC||7:30 PM||NC8|
|21||Saturday, July 22||Houston Dynamo||7 PM||NC8|
|23||Saturday, August 5||Toronto FC||7 PM||NC8|
|24||Saturday, August 12||Real Salt Lake||7 PM||NC8|
|26||Wednesday, August 23||Atlanta United FC||7:30 PM||NC8|
|27||Saturday, August 26||New England Revolution||7 PM||NC8|
|28||Saturday, September 9||Orlando City SC||7 PM||NC8|
|30||Saturday, September 23||San Jose Earthquakes||7 PM||NC8|
|34||Sunday, October 22||New York Red Bulls||4 PM||TBD|