D.C. United is committed to being involved in the community and working collaboratively with groups and organizations that desire to make a positive impact in the areas of health and fitness, and youth soccer. An opportunity to involve D.C. United with the work of other community groups is something that we value, and as a result, we will make every effort to support as many requests as possible.
- Please do not call or email directly with status updates. All correspondence will be done via e-mail.
- We do not verbally deny or commit to appearance requests; correspondence will be via e-mail.
- Requests MUST be received at least six (6) weeks prior to the date of your event.
- Players do not make appearances on game days, travel days or the day prior to a home game.
- During training - no appearances before 2:00 p.m.
- Assuming we receive your request at least six weeks before your event, correspondence will be sent via e-mail no later than two weeks prior to your event.
- Due to limited resources, we are only able to support organizations operating within the Washington DC, Metropolitan Area.
- All requests are subject to approval by D.C. United.