TICKET EXCHANGE POLICY
The Flexible Ticket Exchange Program allows Season Ticket Holders to exchange unused season tickets for any match in a pre-selected exchange list below.
2014 Exchange Dates:
- Chicago Fire; Saturday, March 29 at 4:00 p.m.
- New York Red Bulls; Saturday, April 12 at 7:00 p.m.
- Houston Dynamo; Wednesday, May 21 at 7:00 p.m.
- Seattle Sounders; Saturday, June 28 at 7:00 p.m.
- Chivas USA; Sunday, July 20 at 8:00 p.m.
- Toronto FC; Wednesday, July 30 at 7:00 p.m.
- New York Red Bulls; Sunday, August 31 at 2:30 p.m.
- Sporting KC; Friday, October 3 at 8:00 p.m.
EXCHANGE PROCESS FOR FULL SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
Season ticket holders may exchange up to the number of tickets on the account per individual exchange match. Larger accounts holding more than 20 season tickets are limited to only 20 exchange tickets per match. Only the season ticket holder may make requests for exchanges. Exchange tickets may not be re-exchanged. Tickets received within 1 week of the match will be left at will call for pick-up.
EXCHANGE PROCESS FOR HALF PLAN HOLDERS
All tickets that you would like to exchange must be exchanged in advance of the match you originally selected. Playoff matches and any other matches are not included in the exchange program unless otherwise stipulated by D.C. United. D.C. United reserves the right to limit exchanges on a match-by-match basis.
D.C. United / RFK Stadium
Attn: Customer Service - Ticket Exchange
c/o RFK Stadium 2400 E. Capital St., SE – 4th Floor
Washington, DC 20003
- Playoff games and any other games are not included in the exchange program unless otherwise stipulated by the club.
- Tickets must be redeemed in advance by exchanging future games at the Customer Service Center by Section 308, or by mailing in unused tickets at least 10 days in advance of the exchange game they are selecting to:
- Tickets received within 1 week of day of game will be left at Will Call.
- D.C. United reserves the right to limit exchanges on a match-by-match basis.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged on the day of the game.
- For more information call: 202/587-5465 or 5466
Veteran Tickets Foundation's Tickets for Troops Program is dedicated to giving back to those who gave us so much. We team up with major sports teams, leagues, promoters, organizations, venues and every day event ticket holders to provide free and discounted tickets to currently serving and veterans of all branches of the US military. All donors will receive an in kind gift receipt that can be used for tax purposes at the end of the year.
To donate your tickets, please log-in to your account manager account and transfer tickets to email@example.com. Tickets must be received 48 hours prior to a match to ensure they can be delivered to our troops.