Twitter voting is officially open for the 2014 AT&T MLS All-Star game in Portland on August 6th vs. Bayern Munich. Each Tweet counts as ONE vote. A Retweet also counts as ONE vote. There's more than one way to vote. Here are the acceptable Tweets that will give your favorite D.C. United player another vote towards becoming an All-Star.
- Players @ handle + #MLSAllStar
- Players name (no space) + #MLSAllStar
- Players name (with space) + #MLSAllStar
- A RT of any of the above messages
Remember to only vote for ONE player per Tweet; if you vote for more than one, only the first player's name will be counted. Twitter voting ends July 6.
If you're feeling a bit on the lazy side, copy and paste is your new best friend:
- I want @d_arnaud22 to be an @ATT #MLSAllStar! #DCU
- Send #DCU Captain @bobbyboswell to the 2014 @ATT #MLSAllStar game!
- I want @NickDeLeon7 to rep #DCU at the 2014 @ATT #MLSAllStar game!
- I want #DCU's leading scorer Fabian Espindola to be an @ATT #MLSAllStar!
- #DCU keeper @BillHamid28 deserves to be an @ATT #MLSAllStar!
- I want @eddie_Johnson7 to be an @ATT #MLSAllStar! #DCU
- It's @perrykitchen23's time to be an @ATT #MLSAllStar! #DCU
- #DCU's @ChrisRolfe17 should definitely be an @ATT #MLSAllStar!
Did you ever have a better excuse to tweet all day long?