Leading into one of D.C. United’s biggest games over the last five years, the team’s players and coaches will hit the airwaves to talk about the importance of Saturday’s match against the Houston Dynamo at RFK Stadium. Here’s everything you need to know in order to tune-in and hear from D.C. United directly.
- Midfielder Nick DeLeon will join Sports Talk with Alex Parker on Channel 7 and Channel 8 at 9:00 p.m., live and in-studio. WATCH AGAIN
- Assistant Coach Chad Ashton will join Glenn Davis on ESPN Radio at 8:45 p.m. LISTEN HERE
- Midfielder Lewis Neal will join the MLS Reserves Podcast. LISTEN HERE
- Midfielder Perry Kitchen will join the Boxer Show on WMZQ at 8:20 a.m. LISTEN LIVE HERE
- Head Coach Ben Olsen will join Elliot in the Morning on DC101 at 8:40 a.m. LISTEN AGAIN
Also be on the lookout throughout the week for United players and coaches on your favorite local television stations. Check back here for updates throughout the week on where to catch even more players and coaches in the media.