D.C. United spent the final day of the "10 Days of Giving" campaign by returning to the Salvation Army to assist with the final day of their Angel Tree program. The Black-and-Red distributed toys and spread holiday cheer to the Angel Tree participants. In addition to the donated toys, each family received a goody bag and wrapping supplies to complete the ensemble. Over a five day period, the Salvation Army expects to distribute toys to over 6,000 underserved kids in DC. The heartfelt hugs, tears, and comments of grateful families were a perfect end to wrap up the club's 2010 Days of Giving!
- Day 1 - Bread for the City
- Day 2 - Salvation Army
- Day 3 - Martha's Table
- Day 4 - Food & Friends' Slice of Life fundraiser
- Day 5 - Safeway's Feast of Sharing
- Day 6 - Bread for the City
- Day 7 - Savation Army Angel Tree
- Day 8 - Gift wrapping for United for D.C.
- Day 9 - Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton's Holiday Party for disadvantaged youth