Washington, D.C. (August 12, 2009) - D.C. United is set to host the second Ladies Night, an event intended to provide women and their friends with an enjoyable evening out. After selling out the first-ever Ladies Night, the club is teaming up with Hot 99.5 again to throw a girls night out at RFK Stadium on August 22, prior to the team’s game against LA Galaxy. Ladies Night, presented by Michelob Ultra will take place from 6 - 8:30 p.m. at the Champions Club at RFK Stadium, with kickoff for the game set for 7:30 p.m.
More than 18 vendors will be on hand to provide products, taste-tests, giveaways, demos, advice and much more. Among those confirmed:
- The Vineyard of Virginia will offer a wine tasting and take orders for delivery.
- Be Pampered! by Nneka! will feature bath and body products.
- MINX Nails will provide mini-manicures.
- Results Gym will conduct fitness demos and offer advice.
- A Mary Kay beauty consultant will offer make-up consultations and free samples.
- Silpada and Stella & Dot will showcase a beautiful selection of jewelry.
- Pampered Chef will offer cooking tips and demonstrations.
- Beijo Bags will display various handbags, wallets and belts, all for sale.
- The P Spot Fitness Studio will provide dance lessons.
- Sunless Exposure will provide complimentary spray tan services.
- Celebrating You will offer massages and manicures.
- Taylor Gourmet Deli will provide mini sandwiches.
Ladies Night tickets are just $42 and include both a premium-level ticket to United’s game and entrance to the main event. For fans of the Black-and-Red who have purchased game tickets already, a Ladies Night upgrade is available for $15.
The first 250 attendees will receive a Ladies Night wine glass. All participants will be automatically entered into a drawing for gift certificates, free products and autographed D.C. United items. A select few grand-prize winners will win field-level passes to meet Chris Pontius and Santino Quaranta after the game receive a jersey right off their backs.
Music for the party will be provided by DJ Chris Styles and Sarah from the HOT 99.5 Kane Show will also make a special appearance. Light food will be provided, along with Pepsi products, and fans 21 years of age and older will receive complimentary alcoholic beverages courtesy of Michelob Ultra in addition to a cash bar. Participants of Ladies Night must be 18 years of age or older.
For more information or to purchase, please visit dcunited.com/ladies-night.
Broadcasting and P.A. Request: When speaking of the organization, please refer to the team as either “D.C. United” or “United,” but not “the D.C. United” or “the United.” We appreciate your cooperation.