After a disappointing loss Sunday night in New Jersey, the guys are looking forward to tonight's important match with the New England Revolution. Tonight's game at RFK Stadium kicks off at 7:30 p.m. (ET) and it is not being televised - so get yourself to the stadium! If you absolutely can't make it, it will be available on the radio in both English (1050 AM) and Spanish (1540 AM) and streaming live on dcunited.com.
With a win tonight, United would face the winner of Seattle Sounders-Charleston Battery, which is set for 7:30 p.m. at Blackbaud Stadium in Charleston, SC (apparently, you can watch live on USLlive.com).
Lots to read out there in advance of tonight's game - here are a few selections:
- Steve Goff in the Washington Post on the team's short turnaround after New York.
- In the Washington Times, John Haydon on the team having little time to dwell on Sunday's loss.
- From dcunited.com, a few notes on tonight's matchup.
- On UnitedMania.com, a thorough look at tonight's game.
- In Boston, Monique Walker writes about the the Revolution's packed schedule for the Boston Globe.
- Rich Thompson at the Boston Herald says we should expect backup Doug Warren in goal tonight.
- The Capital Weather Gang has your weather updates throughout the day (it's looking great!).
So, that's that. Did I miss anything?
Put your predictions in the comments section and you could win two tickets to an upcoming United game. And get yourself out to RFK tonight!