Tonight, United and Houston will make-up its June 4 cancelation and resume MLS play after taking almost three weeks off for SuperLiga play. Though United lost three in a row in the second-year tournament, the team has a six game unbeaten streak in League matches and will look to extend it this evening.
Game time is 7:30 p.m. at RFK Stadium. The game is not being televised locally, but can be heard on the radio in english on WFED 1050 and in Spanish on 1350 AM, 1390 AM, 1540 AM and 1600 AM. Tickets from the June 4 game will be honored at the gate tonight.
Here's what you need to read to get prepared for tonight:
- Steve Goff of the Washington Post writes about the return to MLS play in his preview.
- John Haydon writes about Francis Doe's emergence in the Washington Times.
- Craig Stouffer in the Washington Examiner writes United is looking for a different result tonight.
- For some game notes and a preview, visit dcunited.com.
- In Houston, Bernardo Fallas of the Chronicle says Houston still has a lot to prove.
- Here's your weather forecast for tonight, courtesy of Capital Weather Gang.
And we'll take predictions in the comments - predict the correct score and you might win two tickets to a future DCU game.