Pledge to United for D.C.
Take the United for D.C. Goal Pledge
Support D.C. United’s charity arm, United for D.C., by making a $10 pledge for each D.C. United goal scored during the 2014 season. Your pledge will help United for D.C. reach more than 10,000 D.C. area at-risk youth this year through the following programs:
- United Soccer Club: Support our efforts to teach soccer and a healthy lifestyle curriculum to kids in twelve low-income DC area neighborhoods.
- United Reads: Help provide free books to underserved youth in DC public schools.
- Kicks for Kids: Allow underserved youth from the greater DC area the opportunity to attend a D.C. United game.
How to Pledge:
Decide whether you want to make an annual gift amount, or pledge a minimum $10 donation per each goal scored by D.C. United or your favorite D.C. United player during the 2014 MLS regular season. Goal pledge options include:
- $___ Per goal scored in 2014 - no max/all goals
- $___ Per goal scored - 20 goals max
- $___ Per goal scored - 10 goals max
- $___ Per goal scored - 5 goals max
*Note, once a game is complete, participants will be charged based on the number of goals that were scored for each particular game.
To submit a pledge, contact Victor Melara at firstname.lastname@example.org