2013 Jetta Hybrid
Sure it’s a hybrid. But it’s a turbo hybrid.
You probably think you know what hybrid means: a vehicle powered by gas and batteries, which translates to significantly increased fuel efficiency.1 But that’s where the similarities between our hybrid and other hybrids stop. Funny looking? Slow? Hardly. Our Jetta Hybrid looks just like a Jetta, with cool body accents to make it more aerodynamic. It’s got best-in-class rear legroom2 and seating for five too. But the main difference is the turbocharger that we added under the hood to make extra super sure that you would never confuse it with anything other than a Volkswagen. That’s the Power of German Engineering.
- 42 city/48 highway mpg3
- Bi-Xenon headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) and Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS)4
- 7-speed DSG® automatic transmission with Tiptronic and Sport mode
- 170-hp TSI® turbocharged hybrid powertrain
- Touchscreen sound and navigation systems4
- Fender® Premium Audio SystemM4
- Rearview camera4
1See www.fueleconomy.gov for EPA estimates. Your mileage will vary. 2Based on manufacturers’ published data comparing non-premium compact sedans. 32013 Jetta Hybrid, DSG® automatic transmission. EPA estimates. Your mileage will vary. 4Feature available on select models.