The sky is always bluer in a convertible
Just when you thought you’d seen it all, here comes the Eos. It’s the second generation and it represents our best thinking and design to date. To top it off, it even seats four. So what does that give you? Essentially two cars in one. A stunning convertible and an equally breathtaking coupe. We’d call that a major coup for convertibles. And that’s definitely not something you see every day. That’s the Power of German Engineering.
- Bi-Xenon headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) and Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS)1
- Climatronic dual-zone automatic climate control
- Premium navigation with 4-year subscription to SiriusXM Traffic™ and 3-month trial subscription to SiriusXM Travel Linktm1
- Intelligent Crash Response System (ICRS)2
- 200-hp turbocharged engine
1Feature available on select models. 2The Intelligent Crash Response System (ICRS) will only activate in a collision where the airbags deploy or safety belt pre-tensioners activate. Not all collisions cause airbags to deploy or safety belt pre-tensioners to activate.