The hatchback the world loves to drive.
The first Golf was introduced to the U.S. when large and curvy cars ruled the road. With its strong angular lines, this sporty and utilitarian hatchback was a revelation. It was unexpected, but left a lasting mark. More than twenty-nine million cars later, the essence of the Golf hasn’t changed much. The original shape and spirit remain. Here’s to getting it right the first time. That’s the Power of German Engineering.
- 23 city/33 highway mpg1
- TDI Clean Diesel model with up to 42 highway mpg2
- Versatile hatchback design with 46.1 cubic feet of available cargo space3
- Bluetooth® with audio streaming4
- Touchscreen sound and navigation systems5
- 170-hp, in-line 5-cylinder engine
- 3 years/36,000 miles of no-charge scheduled Carefree Maintenance®6
12012 Golf 2.5L automatic transmission EPA estimates. Your mileage will vary. 22012 2.0L TDI Clean Diesel, DSG® automatic: 30 city/42 highway mpg EPA estimates. Your mileage will vary. 3With rear seats folded. 4Requires compatible device. 5Feature available on select models. 6The Volkswagen Carefree Maintenance Program covers the vehicle’s scheduled maintenance for three years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first. Coverage during the term of the new vehicle limited warranty at no additional charge. Some limitations apply. See dealer or vehicle maintenance program booklet for details.