For enthusiasts by enthusiasts.
When the GTI first jumped the pond, it created a cult following all over the country. No one had ever seen, or driven, anything like it, and it quickly defined the hot hatch category. Over the years, that sleek, contemporary design has always felt a little edgy, like it’s breaking all the rules in all the right ways. Not surprisingly, the GTI continues to win awards, but none of that is as important as what is on your mind right now. Yes, you can have one. That’s the Power of German Engineering.
- 21 city/31 highway mpg1
- Versatile hatchback design with 46.1 cubic feet of available cargo space2
- 200-hp turbocharged engine
- 6-speed manual or DSG® performance automatic transmission
- XDS® (Cross Differential System)
- Touchscreen sound and navigation systems2
- Versatile hatchback design with 46.1 cubic feet of available cargo space3
- Bi-Xenon headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) and Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS)2
12013 GTI 2.0L TSI®, manual transmission. EPA estimates. Your mileage will vary. 2Feature available on select models. 3With rear seats folded.