Still doing its own thing, only faster.1
This is the car that started it all. Sporting that instantly recognizable and timeless shape, it’s an icon and a whole lot of fun all wrapped into one. With an updated exterior and features inside that impress, the next generation of this classic is ready to excite all over again. That’s the Power of German Engineering.
- Customizable interior ambient lighting
- Fender® Premium Audio System2
- TDI® Clean Diesel model with 41 highway mpg2,3
- Turbo performance model with 200-hp turbocharged engine2
- 170-hp, in-line 5-cylinder engine
- Bluetooth® with audio streaming4
- Intelligent Crash Response System (ICRS)5
1Always obey all speed and traffic laws. 2Feature/Engine available on select models. 32013 Beetle 2.0L TDI Clean Diesel, manual transmission: 28 city/41 highway mpg. EPA estimate. Your mileage will vary. 4Requires compatible device. 5The Intelligent Crash Response System (ICRS) will only activate in a collision where the airbags deploy or safety belt pre-tensioners activate. Not all collisions cause airbags to deploy or safety belt pre-tensioners to activate.