United Builds' 10 Days of Giving
As the holidays approach and the team hits the road for the offseason, United Builds amps up their community outreach with 10 Days of Giving. The annual campaign is designed to benefit D.C. Metropolitan non-profit organizations and includes ten days of events in which D.C. United staff, players, sponsors, and fans are invited to participate in various ways.
This year's initiatives include serving food to the homeless, bike building and toy sorting, and much more. Through these efforts, United continues to fulfill the club's mission of serving the community.
Below is the schedule of events for United Build's 10 Days of Giving
- Monday, November 5 - Thrive DC Dinner Program -4:00-6:30pm, Northwest DC
- Tuesday, November 13
- Monday, November 19 - Food & Friends Meal Prep/Deliveries, 11:00-1:00pm, 1:00-3:00pm, Northeast DC
- Tuesday, November 20 - Salvation Army's Feast of Sharing Meal Prep, 12:30-4:30pm, DC Convention Center
- Tuesday, November 27 - DC Central Kitchen Meal Prep, 4:00-8:00pm, SW DC
- Wednesday, December 5 - Capital Area Food Bank
- Monday, December 10 - Salvation Army Angel Tree Bike Building & Toy Sorting - 1:00pm-4:00pm, Northeast DC
- Thursday, December 13 - Martha's Table Meals for Minds Distribution; 4:00-7:00pm, Southeast DC
- Wednesday, December 19 - Salvation Army Angel Tree Toy Distribution - 12:30-4:00pm, Northeast DC
- TBD - Eleanor Holmes Norton Holiday Party for Kids - 11am-2:00pm, Capitol Hill