Tips for LivingSocial voucher redemption
For those fans who purchased their Eastern Conference Final tickets through United partner LivingSocial, we've put together a quick guide to assist you on matchday. Remember to wear black to help BLACKOUT RFK on Sunday.
Voucher redemption at Gate E
- Arrive early and pickup your tickets BEFORE you enjoy the tailgate festivities. Lines are always longest immediately before kickoff.
- Look for special signs on the RFK Stadium grounds that will direct you to the correct gate and line.
- Review RFK Stadium's list of prohibited and restricted items before you leave for the stadium.
- Your tickets will be seats in sections 313, 314, or 315
- Tickets and totes may be picked up between 1:00 p.m. and the end of halftime.
- The LivingSocial section is sold out, so we will not be able to accomodate exchanges or relocations of tickets. Tickets purchased together were placed together. A fan with a single ticket will not be able to combine tickets with others and then relocate and sit as a group.
We look forward to seeing you for the BLACKOUT at RFK Stadium. Vamos United!
Read more about our matchday activities