Blackout Twitter sweepstakes
Spot our Blackout ads on TV, in the newspaper, at a bar or restaurant, or at bus shelters and you could win two tickets to our home playoff match.
The Blackout has returned. We have started running ads on TV, in local newspapers, and at bus shelters around the District. If you spot one of our Blackout ads share it on Twitter and you’ll be entered to win two tickets to our home playoff match on Saturday, November 3 at 8:00 PM.
Two tickets to D.C. United's first home playoff match on Saturday, November 3.
HOW TO ENTER ...
TV ads: If you see a TV ad send a tweet to with the name of the network and using the hashtags #DCU and #Blackout
Example: I just saw D.C. United’s ad on ESPN! #DCU #Blackout
Print ads and bus shelter ads: Share a photo of the ad and use the hashtags #DCU and #Blackout. You must include a photo in your tweet.
Bar or restaurant: Share a photo of the ad and use the hashtags #DCU and #Blackout. Also include the name of the bar or restaurant.
- You must use the hashtags #DCU and #Blackout for all tweets.
- You must mention the network airing the TV commercial, when sharing that you saw a TV ad.
- You must link to a photo of print ads, bus shelter ads or bar/restaurant ads, when sharing those types of Blackout ads.
- The winner will be selected by random drawing and will be contact via a direct message on Twitter (so make sure you follow @dcunited).
- All entries must be in by Friday, November 2 at 5:00 PM