MLS game #26: DCU @ FC Dallas
United is in Dallas today for its second match against their Western Conference foes in just over two weeks. With a win, the team would leapfrog the fourth place New York Red Bulls who fell to Colorado last night 5-4. Following this afternoon's game, the team will return home to D.C. and - once again - turn its focus back to CONCACAF Champions League for a Wednesday evening match with Mexico's Cruz Azul.
Today's game kicks-off at 3 p.m. ET and can be seen live on TeleFutura.
Here's your required reading for today's match:
- Steve Goff in the Washington Post writes about United's priorities.
- In the Washington Times, John Haydon touches on the team's many injury issues (from Saturday) and on the recent play of Boyzzz Khumalo.
- Charlie Boehm writes United needs points in his dcunited.com preview.
- dcunited.com game notes are here.
- In the Dallas Morning News, Diego Aparicio's preview is on Jeff Cunningham.
- And a preview from the Ft. Worth Star-Telegram's Tobias Xavier-Lopez.
Want to win two free tickets to an upcoming United game? You might if you correctly predict today's score. Drop your guess in the comments below.