MLS game #20: DCU @ New England Revolution
Two big games in five days. Against two of the best teams in the Eastern Conference. Both of whom are ahead of United in the table.
After a 1-0 win over the Chicago Fire on Saturday, United looks toward big game number two this evening against the second place Revolution. Last week, the guys topped a Revolution team made up almost entirely of reserves 3-1 in the U.S. Open Cup semifinal. They can likely look forward to a full strength side this evening, as both teams battle for important points.
Game time is set for 7:30 p.m. ET and the game will be broadcast locally on Comcast SportsNet and can be heard on the radio - in English on 1050 AM and in Spanish on 1540 AM.
Let's take a look at what's floating around the interwebs this morning:
- Paul Tenorio at the Washington Post writes about Louis Crayton's history and decision to come to United.
- John Haydon also takes at look at United's newest signing in the Washington Times.
- In the Washington Examiner, Craig Stouffer writes about the crowded Eastern Conference standings.
- Charles H. Boehm writes about the different Revs United will see tonight (oodles of game notes here).
- In the Boston Globe, Monique Walker says Doug Warren will be in goal for the Revs.
- John Connolly in the Boston Herald also writes that Matt Reis will be out tonight.
Now, that you've got all of the newest news, how about making a prediction for tonight's match? Here's how it work: You predict the score (DCU 32 - New England 0) and if you guess correctly, you might very well win two tickets to an upcoming United game. All it takes is a minute of your time. Congrats, by the way, to 'jonk' who won two tickets after correctly predicting United would top the Revs last week 3-1 (yes, he was one of a few, but he was the one randomly selected, so you settle down).