MLS Game #10: DCU vs. Toronto FC
United and Toronto FC meet for the second time four days as the League's lone Canadian team visits RFK Stadium this evening. Kickoff is set for 7:30 p.m. ET. You can get your tickets right here. If you can't make it out to the stadium, you can catch the game on Comcast SportsNet and the radio in both english (1050 AM) and spanish (1540 AM, 1390 AM, 1600 AM, 1350 AM).
As for the match, the usual suspects have written their preview pieces. Get informed before heading out to RFK tonight...
- Steven Goff of the Washington Post writes that the players are behind coach Soehn.
- John Haydon touches on the player's support of Soehn, in the Washington Times.
- News, notes and a preview at dcunited.com.
- In Toronto, Josh Rubin writes about United's early season struggles in the Star, Larry Millson of the Globe and Mail touches on Toronto trying to continue its unbeaten streak and Bill Lankhof says TFC is simply not that good in The Sun.
- And, finally, the Capital Weather Gang's UnitedCast has your weather outlook for this evening (spoiler: it's going to be perfect!).
Back later with lineups..