MLS Game #5: DCU vs. Real Salt Lake
Game day. Real Salt Lake is in town and the guys seem to be motivated (but, really, how could they not after that 4-0 loss a couple weeks back?). Game time is set for 7:30 p.m. at RFK Stadium this evening and crowd of 25,000 is likely. Should be a good one. Here's what you need to get prepared for the game:
- Steve Goff writes about Luciano Emilio in his print piece for the Washington Post.
- John Haydon says United is primed for a win over at the Washington Times.
- Charlie Boehm says United is not only hoping for a win, but for better soccer in his piece at dcunited.com.
- Meanwhile, in the west, the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News with their previews.
- Finally, the video quality isn't very good, but here's ten minutes of soccer and United talk from yesterday's Washington Post Live on Comcast SportsNet. TV play-by-play announcer Dave Johnson and the Post's Steve Goff were guests.
If you're coming out to the game today, check out the Gameday Experience page - it has all the info you need of events going on at RFK tonight.
Back with more from RFK later.