Signs, Banners and Flags
Signs, banners, and flags are permitted provided the item falls within the following guidelines and the ticketed seat of the guest is in one of the designated Supporter Seating Locations:
- Item may not obstruct facility signage.
- Item may not contain or display any profane, offensive graphic, obscene language and/or pictures as determined by event management
- Item is not taped glued, or secured using an adhesive agent in any kind
- The hanging of the banner, flag, or sign does not in any way damage the stadium walls, paint, railings, glass, or any stadium property.
- Item may not be constructed of wood, metal, or any other material that may cause harm to others as determined by event management.
- Item may not contain commercial or political messages of any kind.
- Item may not be used as a projectile.
- If desired, a sign or banner may be attached to a holding device, provided it meets all of the following requirements. (PRIOR APPROVAL FROM GUEST SERVICES FOR SUPPORTER GROUP TICKETED SECTIONS ONLY)
- The pole MUST be made out of a hollow ½ (half) inch PVC Pipe no longer then 3.5 (three and one half) feet long. Any pole longer then this must be pre-approved by event management.
In the event that a banner, flag or sign does not meet the above guidelines, guests should be prepared to discard the item or return the item to your vehicle. The item will not be stored, secured, or kept for return by RFK Stadium. Team management reserves the right to remove banners or signs that they deem incendiary or of provocative nature in the interests of fan and team safety.