D.C. United Guest Services employees are found all over RFK Stadium for the convenience of our fans. Please see the information below for more details regarding services offered by the Guest Services team.
If you’d like more detailed information about RFK Stadium rules, regulations, and what is and isn’t allowed at D.C. United events, please visit our A to Z Guide.
Guest Services Booth
On event days, Guest Services is located on the 300 level of the stadium, in the concourse behind section 307. It is open from the time gates open until 30 minutes after the end of the match. Services offered at Guest Services include:
- General information/assistance
- Lost and Found – Any lost items may be reported to the Guest Services representative. A D.C. United representative will contact guests should their item be found.
- Guest comment forms – Have a complaint, compliment, or other feedback about your experience? Stop by Guest Services and fill out a guest comment form, or email us at email@example.com.
- Disabled guest accommodations – Any questions regarding disabled seating, accessibility, or similar can be addressed here. For more information about our disabled guest services, please visit our A to Z Guide.
- Child I.D. wristbands – For the convenience of our guests, D.C. United offers identification wristbands for children attending our events, even if they are with a parent or guardian. In the rare instance of a lost child, these wristbands identify the child’s seat location and parental contact information, allowing Guest Services staff to reunite the child and parent. For more information or to pick up a wristband for your child, please visit Guest Services upon arrival to the stadium.
- Emergency response – If an emergency arises, please see the nearest Guest Services team member, or visit the Guest Services booth.
GuestAssist is a unique service, offered to all D.C. United fans, that allows our guests to communicate directly with a Guest Services team member. Looking for an ATM? Need to report an issue? Want to anonymously report an unruly guest in your section? GuestAssist can help! There are several ways to use the service:
- Send a text message to (202) 559-0224. Even put this number in your phone as a “contact” and text it directly to report information or request assistance.
- You may also text the word [DCU], followed by your message, to 78247.
- Standard text message rates apply.
- Guests wishing to speak with a Guest Services team member directly may call the fan hotline at (202) 608-1184 from two hours before kickoff until 30 minutes after the game.
For more information about stadium policies and common questions, please visit our FAQ section or see the additional information below:
- D.C. United and Centerplate promote the responsible sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages. Guests should be prepared to show proper identification and proof of age when purchasing alcohol at RFK Stadium. All guests are expected and encouraged to drink responsibly. All alcohol sales will stop in the 65th minute of the match, or at the discretion of D.C. United and RFK Stadium management.
Bags and Backpacks
- Guests may not bring hard containers or coolers into RFK stadium. No bags larger than 16” x 16”x 8” will be allowed in to the stadium. All bags are subject to inspection. Please see the prohibited items list for a comprehensive listing of items not permitted in to RFK stadium.
Cameras and Video Equipment
- Guests are permitted to bring cameras and video equipment into RFK Stadium, provided they are intended for personal use only. Professional and commercial grade cameras are not allowed in the stadium. Only credentialed media members are permitted to bring cameras with a lens longer than eight (8) inches, monopods, or tripods inside the stadium. Guests are not permitted to obstruct others from viewing the game while taking photographs.
- Children ages two (2) and under are not required to have a ticket to enter D.C. United games. If attending without a ticket, they must sit on the lap of an accompanying adult. If a child is the age of three (3) or older, they must have a ticket.
Outside Food and Beverages
- Outside food and beverage is prohibited at RFK Stadium. For information regarding food and beverage options inside of the stadium, please visit our Concessions page.
For the safety and security of our guests, the following items are NOT permitted in to the facility:
- Weapons, flares, or fireworks of any kind
- Illegal substances, drugs, or chemicals of any kind
- Any missile/projectile-like objects
- Metal, plastic, glass, or aluminum containers of any kind
- Backpacks and large bags that exceed 16” x 16” x 8”
- Poles and staffs of any kind (metal, plastic, or wooden)
- Any outside food and beverage
- Hard-sided coolers or containers of any size
- Professional cameras and equipment, including lenses in excess of eight (8) inches, tripods, and monopods
- Animals (except services animals)
- Frisbees or inflated balls of any kind
- Whistles, vuvuzelas, or air horns of any kind or Laser pointers
- Guests may not exit and re-enter the stadium using the same ticket.
Resale of Tickets/Scalping
- Resale of tickets is strictly prohibited by D.C. United and District of Columbia law. Anyone violating said law is subject to arrest and prosecution by the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department.
- Smoking is prohibited in seating and hospitality areas. Smoking is only permitted in the open-air ramps of RFK stadium.
- Strollers are permitted in all concourse areas of RFK Stadium. Strollers that are unable to fold up and fit underneath a seat must be checked at the Guest Services location behind section 307.