2400 East Capitol St, SE
Washington, DC 20003
Please see the information below for details about parking at RFK Stadium for D.C. United matches. You will also find a parking map designed to help you locate the best parking options for your visit.
- Cars - $20 per vehicle, cash only
- Buses, limos, and RVs - $45 per vehicle, cash only. These vehicles are allowed in Lots 3 and 7 ONLY
- The stadium's parking lots open four hours before the start of a home game.
- Full Season Ticket holder parking is available in parking lots 3, 4, 5 and 8.
- Half season ticket holder parking is available in parking lots 3 and 8.
- Buses, limos and RVs must parking in lots 7 or 3.
- No in-and-out parking.
- Overnight parking is prohibited.
- No charcoal barbecues; only approved gas/ propane units allowed.
- No selling or soliciting of any items at any time in the parking lots.
There are a variety of ways to get to RFK Stadium. See below for specific information relating to getting here.
- RFK Stadium is located on the Blue and Orange lines of Washington D.C.’s MetroRail system, at the Stadium/Armory station.
- Take the Metro to the Blue or Orange line to Stadium/Armory station. There are four main transfer points to the Blue or Orange lines: Metro Center, L’Enfant Plaza, King Street, and Pentagon stations.
- For a list of “Park and Ride” Metro locations or more information, please visit www.wmata.com
MetroBus & DC Circulator:
The MetroBus runs to the Stadium Armory Metro Station from a variety of locations. The following buses run to the Stadium/Armory stop:
- 97 via Union Station
- D6 (major route, every 30 minutes)
- B2 (major route, every 30 minutes to Mount Rainer)
- RFK Stadium is bike friendly. From a Capital BikeShare location at the Stadium/Armory Metro stop, to bike stands located around the stadium grounds, D.C. United supports those who chose biking as their form of transportation.
- Taxis are available to and from RFK stadium on game days. Taxis are instructed to park near Lot 3, across East Capitol Street from Main Gate.
Buses and Limousine
- Buses and limousines are welcome in the parking lots of RFK stadium. Buses and limos are directed to lot 6 and 7 during all D.C. United games and are subject to a $30 parking fee.
Related: Directions to the Training Complex