D.C. United and Centerplate promote the responsible sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages. Guests are expected to follow all laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. Guests are responsible for their own drinking, and are expected to drink responsibly. It is the responsibility of each guest to ensure that they have a safe means of transportation when leaving the facility. We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any Guest.
- Any guest who is impaired before entering RFK Stadium will be denied entry into the facility. Any guest found intoxicated within the stadium and causing a disturbance, as determined by management, will be asked to leave the facility without any refund and may be subject to further consequences.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought inside RFK Stadium. District of Columbia law prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of (21). Therefore, guests should be prepared to show proper identification and proof of age when purchasing alcoholic beverages at RFK Stadium.
- General alcohol sales will end at the 65th minute of the match but may also be discontinued earlier at the discretion of D.C. United and RFK Stadium.
- A purchase limit of two alcoholic beverages per trip will be strictly enforced
- Event management reserves the right to eject and have cited any individual(s) under the age of twenty-one who illegally purchases, possess, or consumes alcohol. Individuals under the age of twenty-one who are visibly intoxicated are also subject to ejection and citation as determined by management. Individuals providing alcohol to those under twenty-one will also be ejected and subject to citation.