- Lot 4/5 - Permit Only
- Lot 3/6/7/8 - Cash or Credit (Cars = $20; Buses = $45)
- Prices subject to change for other events at RFK Stadium
- Please note: bus parking is only in lots 3 and 7.
- Parking Lots open 4 hours prior to kickoff
- Lots close 1 hour after the match. Vehicles left at RFK unattended overnight may be towed at the owner's expense
Please note: First 15 fans driving Mazda vehicles gain free parking in Lot 4.
Click on the photo to download
Public Transportation Options
- RFK Stadium is a short 10 minute walk from the Stadium-Armory Metro station. The Stadium-Armory Station is located on the Blue, Orange, and Silver Lines. Major transfer points from the Green, Yellow, and Red Lines include L’Enfant Plaza and Gallery Place.
- Follow the "to stadium" signs located inside the station to exit onto 19th Street. Follow the sidewalk around the DC Armory to East Capitol St. This will lead directly to the box office and Main Gate at RFK Stadium. When taking Metro, be sure to check their website for track construction and travel times.
- RFK Stadium is accessible by the 96, 97, B2, and D6 Metrobus lines.
- RFK Stadium has multiple bike racks located around the stadium at the entrances as well as in the parking lots. There is also a Capital Bike Share station at the corner of East Capitol St SE and 19th St.