Request a donation from D.C. United
D.C. United has committed itself to serving the Greater Washington, D.C. community since its inception in 1996. One of the ways the club is able to help the community is by donating merchandise, autographed items, and/or tickets to non-profit organizations that make a positive impact in our community.
Please refer to the guidelines below before submitting an official donation request.
- All donation requests must be submitted online at least six weeks in advance of the fundraising event.
- If the donation is needed prior to the event, requests must be submitted online at least six weeks before this date.
- Due to the number of request we receive, we can only donate to each orgnaiztion once per calendar year
- Request are not granted for organizations outside of the Greater Washington, D.C. area.
- D.C. United does not make financial contributions.
- We are unable to accept items sent to the club to be autographed. All such items will be returned and D.C. United will not accept responsibility for any lost items.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.