United Drives benefits worthy non-profit organizations in the area by collecting much-needed items to help with each beneficiary's mission. This initiative assigns a different charity drive for each month of the MLS regular season, including the collection of soccer equipment, food, children's books, and school supplies.
- D.C. United will have a United Drives effort each month of the Major League Soccer regular season.
- A collection location will be set up outside of Gate A at RFK Stadium.
- The collection will begin two hours prior to kickoff.
- The collection will end fifteen (15) minutes into start of the game.
- By donating four individually packed items, participants will receive a "United Drives Buy One, Get One Free" ticket voucher, redeemable for that day's match or any other MLS regular season home game.
BECOME A BENEFICIARY
If your organization would like to become a United Drives beneficiary, please submit a proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org. All proposals must be received by December 1 to be considered for the following year's Drives.
For more information on the United Drives initiative or any of D.C. United's community relations programs, please contact Aprile Pritchet by email at email@example.com or call (202) 587-5453.
|March 9||Food||Arlington Food Assistance Center|
|April 21||Animal supplies (new)||Washington Animal Rescue League|
|May 25||Children’s toys (new)||The Children’s Center|
|June 29||Soccer equipment (new or very gently used)||TBD|
|July 27||Care Package Supplies||USO|
|August 24||School Supplies||United for D.C.|
|September 15||Books||United for D.C.|
|October 12||Toiletries||Thrive DC|