This position will work closely on relationships involving D.C. United's official sponsors.
Regular intern duties may include but not limited to the following:
- Organization of sponsored elements
- Facilitation of game day programs and half-time events
- Production of event & match summaries
- Sponsorship research
- Proposal generating and preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Work two/three days a week & availability for occasional weekend events
A candidate for this internship should be a self-starter, an independent worker, trustworthy and organized with strong written and verbal communication skills. Candidates should also have a full time commitment on days available and a flexible schedule. This position requires work on weekends.
Please e-mail a resume and cover letter to Maureen Dowling: email@example.com.
Deadline: Deadline: May 15 2013