D.C. United is looking to hire a marketing intern from January 2013 to June 2013. This person will report directly to the Marketing Manager and will assist with all marketing related programs and efforts.
- Assist with the planning and execution of various marketing programs, promotions and events.
- Provide a full summary and evaluation of programs upon completion.
- Aid in the tracking of the club’s advertising over the season and on a game by game basis.
- Assist with the planning and management of various game day programs, to include but not limited to, D.C. United’s tailgate area, matchday program and premium item distribution.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of all club and sponsor stadium signage inventory
- Assist with the quoting process for all premium items.
- Support Grassroots Marketing Coordinator with various grassroots initiatives.
- Availability during normal office hours 9am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday.
- Ability to assist with marketing programs and grassroots efforts on weekends.
- Availability during all D.C. United home games.
- Currently pursing a Master’s Degree in Sports Management or related field.
- Knowledge of soccer and MLS preferred.
- Able to provide references upon request.
All interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Marketing Manager, Amanda Farina: AFarina@dcunited.com
Deadline: December 1, 2012