Grassroots Marketing Internship
D.C. United is looking to hire one (1) Grassroots Marketing Intern from January 2013 through June 2013. This position will report directly to the Grassroots Marketing Coordinator and assist with all aspects of D.C. United’s Grassroots Marketing endeavors.
- Assist with the planning, coordination and execution of all grassroots marketing events.
- Responsible for club’s name capture efforts including collection and distribution.
- Responsible for documenting, tracking and recapping all Grassroots Marketing endeavors
- Maintain an inventory of all marketing materials and premium items.
- Assist with planning and execution of events including Community Soccer Series, Coaches Open Practice and Clinic and Futbolito.
- Availability during normal office hours 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Ability to work Grassroots Marketing events most weekends.
- Availability during all D.C. United Home Games.
- Currently pursuing a Master’s Degree in Sports Management or related field.
- Knowledge of the sport’s industry. Knowledge of Major League Soccer a plus.
- Knowledge of CRM systems a plus.
- Able to provide references upon request.
All interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Grassroots Marketing Coordinator, Andrew Minucci: AMinucci@dcunited.com
Deadline: December 1, 2012 at 5 p.m.