As the most successful organization in the history of American professional soccer, D.C. United has been represented by some of the most talented players and staff in Major League Soccer history. Whether on the field or in the front office, these individuals have been integral in the success of the Black-and-Red.
Through the Hall of Tradition, D.C. United and the club's legendary supporters pay homage to those enshrined within. Created in 2003 in conjunction with the induction of John Harkes, the Hall of Tradition is an eternal home for lasting memories of United's greatest successes and most influential components.
- John Harkes - Inducted: May 14, 2003
- Marco Etcheverry - Inducted: October 20, 2007
- Betty D'Anjolell - Inducted: June 29, 2008
- Jeff Agoos - Inducted: October 16, 2008
- Raul Diaz Arce - Inducted: September 12, 2009
- Danilo Noel Dirón - Inducted: September 12, 2009
- Eddie Pope - Inducted: July 18, 2010
- Richie Williams - Inducted: October 15, 2011
- Ben Olsen - Inducted: September 15, 2012
- Jaime Moreno - Inducted: September 14, 2013
- Kevin Payne - Inducted: October 2, 2015