Winter Camp Series - Maryland
D.C. United Winter Camp Series at Athletic Performance Inc.
740 MD Route 3 South
Gambrills, MD 20154
$500 for 12 sessions. 90 minutes each.
Sundays from December to March
Dec. 9, 16, Jan. 6, 13, 20, 27, Feb. 3, 10, 17, 24, March 3, 10
- U7-U8 Boys/Girls: Sunday 10:00-11:30 AM | SOLD OUT
- U9-U11 Boys/Girls: Sunday 10:00-11:30 AM | SOLD OUT
- U12-U13 Boys: Sunday 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM | SOLD OUT
- U14-U16 Boys: Sunday 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM | SOLD OUT
ABOUT THE SERIES
Our innovative training program is an age appropriate training method led by top D.C. United instructors. It will highlight four areas of soccer training: Technique, Tactics, Soccer Fitness/Soccer Aerobics, and Free Play. The twelve-week Camp Series has been strategically designed to maximize each individual athlete's technical proficiency and tactical understanding of the game while emphasizing a fun and competitive environment.
Each training session will be a single progression within a full, twelve-week Soccer Series; emphasizing a precise balance between Individual Technique, Individual & Group tactics, Soccer Fitness/Soccer Aerobics and Free Play. Each session will conclude with live competition; each camper will be placed into a team for small-sided, Futsal matches. Campers will learn about teamwork, communication, and leadership throughout the twelve-week Winter Camp Series.
In 2013, our U-14 Pre-Academy team will begin playing in the U.S. Soccer Development League. Attending a winter camp is the best way to be scouted for the new U-14 Academy team.
- Guest instruction/autograph session with a D.C. United player
- FREE ticket to the 2013 D.C. United regular home opener (March 2013)
- FREE D.C. United t-shirt and soccer ball for each participant
- Over 14 Days from first day of camp: A 75% refund, with a 25% service charge on the total fees due.
- Under 14 Days from first day of camp: No refund
For more information, contact Kendra Hansen: 202-587-5468 or firstname.lastname@example.org